The rules: List your top 10 favorite bands that made an impact in your life. Don’t take too long to think about it. First 10 you can recall in no more than 5 minutes. Tag ten friends, including me, because I’m interested in seeing what bands my friends choose.
(I don’t want to post it as a Facebook status anymore. Haha. So I’ll post it here on Tumblr instead.)
- Yellowcard - Them Ocean Avenue feels. heystaceeeyyy is the reason for this. I would play the CD she burned over and over again. She was in college and I was in high school.
- Goo Goo Dolls - You’re not a ‘90’s kid if you don’t know the song Iris.
- Fall Out Boy - “We’re going down, down in an earlier round…”
- Urbandub - I have great memories that go with First of Summer.
- Sponge Cola - I have this weird obsession with Yael since I was in 2nd year college. Too bad di gihapon ko niya tagdon sa Twitter which sucks big time… Oh, well!
- Honeydrop - All biases aside because of my great, great love for my Labs, sinosidebb, they’re absolutely awesome despite being fairly new to my ears. :3
- Tegan and Sara - Do they even count as a band? Haha. I don’t know but they are awesome sisters.
- Blink 182 - heystaceeeyyy listened to them a lot back when she was in high school. I was around 9 or 10 when I encountered them and I’m not really sure how a 9-year old girl was able to handle all of their lyrics.
- Boys Like Girls - They’re weren’t that mainstream yet back in high school and I really liked them. I only knew a few of my friends back then who knew them so it felt awesome for me.
- Dashboard Confessional - This was another one of heystaceeeyyy's influences.
Dara ezkelion. :) Diri lang ko mag-post para dili mainstream! Haha